Your contributions help us provide safe spaces and programs that amplify the voices of parents and caregivers.
Your donation will help us provide:
- Mother Up! programing: Listen to the Mothers Concerts, our Motherhood is a Joke comedy writing program and showcase, The Mother Up Podcast, TEDx Nurture, Parents to Polls, and more.
- Moderation support: Den Mama volunteer attraction, training, and scheduling at Mama’s Comfort Camp.
- Explore better technological options for our fast-growing network. Our members have been asking for MCC support forums on other platforms. Since our services are primarily offered via online technology, diversifying our access options will help us protect our members’ privacy and reach more mothers while reducing our dependence on a single corporation.
- Support the creation of new local chapters of Mama’s Comfort Camp around the world.
- Ithaca area community support: Ithaca, NY is our birthplace and our first local chapter. Your support helps us hold in-person support meetings, family gatherings, resource exchanges and a robust road safety reporting forum in which thousands of local drivers (mothers and others) help each other choose safe routes and avoid hazardous conditions. These are just the tip of the iceberg of the potential of MCC to “download love from the Social Media cloud” to strengthen the local community.
Mama’s Comfort Camp is a fiscally sponsored project of the Center for Transformative Action, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by governing laws.
Please support us with your contributions.
~ Mama’s Comfort Camp moderators and members.